In the video above, the robot picks up a glass bead that is four times as heavy as the robot. In the video below, the robots swim in formation and corral free-floating particles like a miniature vacuum cleaner.
Recently developed technology allows scientists to follow the trajectory of those ejections — what Kunches described as “thick clouds of gas, basically” — and last week the NOAA warned that three of them appeared to be headed for earth, leading people to prepare for the fallout that can occur when a large pulse of energy crashes into the earth’s magnetic field.
Morgenthaler’s co-investigators on this project are William Smyth and Max Marconi, of Prisma Basic Research. Smyth and Marconi bring to this project expertise in calculating the torus plasma density, effects relating to the tenuous atmosphere of Io, and the distribution of non-ionized material in the vicinity of the Io plasma torus.
Consumer electronic devices have a so-called switched-mode power supply that generates a unique electrical magnetic interference. This electrical noise can be detected and assigned to the device causing it. Patel and his students at the Ubiquitous Computing Lab (UbiComp) at the University of Washington have developed a plug-in sensor that provides data about the various electrical device in the house. “You can plug it into any power outlet and it allows you [to] figure out which of your devices are running,” Patel said.
Using a solar telescope — chosen because there is not a high demand for a solar telescope at night — has allowed continuous multi-week studies of the Io plasma torus to be conducted in many of the past 20 years. This time coverage is essential for sorting out the variations in the magnetic field configuration that might lead to a solution to the “missing energy” problem.
The data collected by the sensor, called ElectriSense, could be used to provide homeowners with an itemized bill, according to Patel. Instead of showing only the total energy consumption it would show the consumption on a per-appliance basis. Patel co-founded a company based on his research in 2008 while pursuing his doctorate at the Georgia Institute of Technology. This startup company was acquired in 2010 by Belkin International, which is now marketing and commercializing the work.
Incoming search terms:
- torus energy generator
- torus free energy generator
- torus generator
- free energy torus
- torus electical generator
- basic of home made generatör diagram
- torus electricity generation
- torus energy dynamo blueprints
- torus free energy
- torus free energy generators
- torus free energy machine
- torus power electricity free
- Torus power free
- torus power generation
- wind turbine neodymium magnet sales data pdf
- working torus dynamo
- torus and power generation - free energy
- torrus generator\
- Basics of Torus energy
- build a torus free energy
- building a torus magnet
- free energy generator
- gyro based torus power generator
- home torus energy machine
- how to buid a torus free energy
- how to build a free energy torus generator
- How to make a energy torus
- how to make a free energy generator torus magnets
- how to make a torus generator
- magetic motor sales dallas
- magnetic free energy
- the torus free energy how to create
- www free miniature electro magnet oscillating project works downloading com